Sunday, March 16, 2008

Trust In The Lord

Trust In The Lord

Jesus IS the Life
He knows your loss
Give Him your brokenness
He already took it on the cross

When you are drowning
Your storm, He will still
Helps you walk on water
When you live according to His will

Trust in the Lord
When the evil tries to confuse
Don't rely on your understanding
God's glorious comfort don't refuse

Blessed is the poor in spirit
The Lord's grace always will suffice
Jesus' blood heals the wounds
Freedom in His wondrous sacrifice!


~Viki
February 19, 2007, KS

~with His stripes we are healed~
- Isaiah 53:5 -

~Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
and lean not unto thine own understanding.~
- Proverbs 3:5 -

~Blessed are the poor in spirit:
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn:
for they shall be comforted.~
- Matthew 5:3-4-

~And He said unto me,
"My grace is sufficient for thee:
for My strength is made perfect in weakness."
Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities,
that the power of Christ may rest upon me.~
- 2 Corinthians 12:9-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

viki, some times iam mad at myelf because jesus died for me if it was for me he would't of had to die:(






love lora