Thursday, December 18, 2008

He Doesn’t Even Know

He Doesn’t Even Know

Oh, Lord, my Lord!
You told me “Mark”.
I long to share with him
The Light of Jesus’ spark!

What is it that hinders me?
When I see him the smoke to swallow
My heart hurts bitterly
How he is gripped in sin to wallow.

He doesn’t even know that
He’s one of Satan’s countless slaves
When his deceitful heart
Another cigarette it craves.

I saw Jesus’ nailed pierced hand,
As lighting a cigarette
Mark’s hand trembled.
He doesn’t even know that
His soul is being strangled.

The sinful desires of the flesh
He’s fast to satisfy.
Wouldn’t he let Jesus’ blood
His heart to purify?

How is he gonna let Him?
How is he gonna know?
Is there somebody there
Who’s going to show?

To show him the Truth, the Life, the Light
To show him the Way out
To help him get spiritual sight
Out of the bondage of sin’s drought!

He is dying for Living Water
Sadly came again my self’s fears
The burden of my family not saved
My poison this smoke mirrors.

I’m just observing…
Mark’s dying in sinful smoke.
“What if my parents get to know?”
This question attacks me, to choke.

Should I preach salvation in Jesus?
Is it I that is going to show?
But how!? When I’m afraid that mom
the Bible in the trash will throw?

O, Lord, my Lord, show me Your will!
Am I not made perfect in love?
To remove fear…
I want to be innocent as dove.

Yet, wise as a serpent.
To break the devil’s scheme.
Mark doesn’t even know…
May the Light be not just a beam!

May Holy Almighty Convicting Fire
Burn brightly steadily within Mark!
May he know and be set free
In the Light that’s not just a spark.

O LORD, You gave me the answer!
Like You, I need to be meek.
Thank You, dear LORD for revealing!
I take no thought,
for the Spirit of my Father shall speak!!

~ Viki
October 21, 2007
SONday, at work, KS

 

~Jeremiah 17:9, 1 John 4:18~
~Matthew 10:16-22 ! !~
~Matthew 11:29-30~

No comments: